Bystanders have the most impact to resolve conflict within complex social interactions. But often, they don't feel equipped to "get involved," even though they have the most power to make a difference. Through years of research from top institutions and best practices, we've found a way to alleviate these fears and empower learners to find an intervention strategy that works for them.
This course is designed with three essential learning elements:
- an HBO-quality narrative movie portion that engages learners and earns their emotional buy-in;
- a filmed facilitator or didactic portion that illustrates how to develop and utilize intervention techniques correctly, and;
- experiential activities for audience members to take ownership of their own intervention strategy.
The researched used to create this revolutionary course helps to improves empathy and reduces instances of harassment
, bullying, safety hazards, and other social problems in the workplace.
This course is ideal for employees who can't attend a live, facilitated workshop, but need compelling and engaging training.
This course includes several unique benefits:
Includes a digital, printable exercise booklet to follow along during the training. It also acts as a reference after course completion.
- attendees engage in active discussion during breaks;
- employees will address inappropriate or questionable behavior at the site, rather than reporting to HR;
- learners apply critical thinking to remove the ambiguity in complex social situations;
- your team will be prepared to defuse potentially hostile or threatening situations;
- learners develop their own personalized intervention strategy that is natural and effective.
This course will become available after purchase.