This course will teach you a plethora of new tools, techniques, and philosophies within experiential facilitation. After going through this course, you’ll have the skills to engage group participation, inspire self-reflection, and drive improvements within your experiential programs. Think of the layout of this course like an activity “cookbook,” helping you to quickly find relevant and useful activities when you want a fresh approach to your facilitated program. Your groups will never be bored again!
Experience a sample module here: CLICK HERE FOR DEMO.
Whether you are just starting out as an Experiential Facilitator or you’re a seasoned expert, this catalog of activities will give you a fresh look at engaging groups in team-building and leadership exercises. This mobile-friendly e-learning course is an introductory class for the team building facilitator and provides an important first step in building the foundational skills in basic and experiential theory, as well as a host of experiential activities:
- Provide basic disclosure and framing presentations for participants at the beginning of a program.
- Plan and sequence a basic experiential program.
- Manage and implement emotional and physical safety during facilitation.
- Experiential Learning Cycle: Kolb Model
- Effective Debriefing: Top 10 techniques
- Facilitation Skills
- Active Listening
- Confronting behaviors
- Blocking and Supporting
- Controlling Dominate Participants
- The Art of Giving Effective Directions
- Learning Styles
- Creative Partnering Tool
- Managing Group Energy
- Willingness to Model
- Belief in Group Process
- Self Awareness
- Sense of Humor
- Inventiveness: MacGuyver Facilitation
- Analyzing Games
- Ability to Cope with Verbal Attacks
- Refocusing Groups
- Problem solvers
- Processing and Debriefing