Do you want to run your own seminar or workshop for improved communication, conflict resolution, and harassment-related issues in the workplace? Have you run these workshops in the past, only to be met by bored faces or silence during discussion?
We’ve got you covered: this course includes powerful media tools, beautifully designed slides, and engaging handouts for your audience, so you can focus on running a your own, stellar Bystander Intervention training! This course is has several benefits:
- Attendees engage in active discussion during breaks.
- Employees address inappropriate or questionable behavior at the site, rather than reporting to HR.
- Learners apply critical thinking to remove the ambiguity in complex social situations. ‣ your team will be prepared to defuse potentially hostile or threatening situations.
- Learners develop their own personalized intervention strategy that is natural and effective.
- The HBO-quality narrative media engages learners and earns their emotional buy-in.
- An on-camera facilitator illustrates how to use intervention techniques correctly.
- Experiential activities get learners to take ownership of their own intervention strategy.
This course includes a digital, printable facilitator guide. Individual learner workbooks are for sales on a sliding scale, so make sure to include how many you need. (They look REALLY good and we send them directly to you.)
If you have a few employees that can’t make the training, you can easily get them up to speed with the self-facilitated, online version of this course – saving you time and money.
The research used to create this revolutionary course helps to improves empathy and reduces instances of harassment, bullying, safety hazards, and other social problems in the workplace.
Still unsure? Take this free survey to calculate your current financial risk as a result of harassment-related issues. Don’t worry, it’s confidential and doesn’t require an email address unless you want the report mailed to you. We’ve found that having this report helps a lot when you need buy-in from stakeholders or your executive team: https://sageacademy.outgrow.us/Sexual-Harassment-Calculator