Do you want to use more stories in your training, but find it difficult to construct the right ones? Is it too hard to come up with stories? Which types of stories will be engaging enough but also convey the message?
This course provides the world’s first “paint-by-numbers” approach for telling short stories for learning. Whether you’re an instructional designer, consultant, trainer, facilitator, human resources manager, or have any influence on learning design, this course walks you through how to build stories into your e-learning or instructor-led training.
This online course teaches you how to do the following:
- Translate complex learning objectives into compelling stories that support them.
- Create conflict that engages attention and critical thinking in your learners/audience.
- Draw consistently on your creativity without hitting roadblocks or blank pages.
- Integrate your narratives seamlessly into any curriculum, and vice versa.
- Naturally improve completion rates.
- Destroy learner boredom.
This course is ideal for those that are new to storytelling or have some experience, and that are currently working on social-emotional learning (SEL) projects – although it works well for hard-skill training too.