Story Design Cohort Workshop
Learn storytelling mastery from award-winning filmmakers and Sage Academy founders Richard Fleming and Austin Welch. They have worked on short- and feature films, commercials, and even Super Bowl ads, and they’re here to make the story design process easy for you. This is the same storytelling process they used in their own training programs to win three consecutive Brandon Hall Awards.
You will learn how to turn your training objectives into compelling stories. Learning objectives have their own language, and that language is different from how you explain the premise of a story. We give you the “Rosetta Stone” to convert these different languages so you can write a story that’s integral to your training.
Following this collaborative, interactive training, you will be able to determine the story within ANY learning objective – for any industry and for any audience.
These two (2) cohort sessions last an hour each and includes the following:
- Live facilitation by Richard Fleming and Austin Welch – award-winning filmmakers. ($3500)
- Access to our online course that expands on key story principles. ($497)
- A 28-page workbook that guides you to create your story. ($199)
- Access to a private Slack channel with other storytelling instructional designers.
- A final Capstone of your completed story.
- 30 minutes of personalized feedback on your capstone project. ($1500)
This is a value of at least $5700, but we’re offering it for only $995.
Meeting Times: 12pm Eastern/10am Mountain Time – October 7 and October 14.
Additional details will be sent after purchase, including Zoom links, assignments, and credentials to access the online course for later.